free worldwide tracked shipping
Artemis Gold Bracelet
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Size : 6.5 Inches
- Finishing: Polished on top and brushed on the sides
- Crystals : Embedded Crystal Symmetrical Exterior
- Engraving: Subtle Zeus Logo Lasered Interior
- Packaging: Presentation Box, Authentic Tag ,
- Free Zeus Polishing Cloth with purchase
- Shipping: Free tracked worldwide (From 48 hours tracked delivery)
- Returns: 30 days return policy
- Standard Delivery: Tracked 48 Hours FREE
- Germany – Tracked, 3-5 Working days FREE
- Ireland – Tracked, 3-5 Working days: FREE
- Belgium – Tracked, 3-5 Working days: FREE
- Denmark – Tracked, 3-5 Working days: FREE
- Sweden – Tracked, 3-5 Working days: FREE
- Spain – Tracked, 3-5 Working days: FREE
- France – Tracked, 3-5 Working days: FREE
- Italy – Tracked, 3-5 Working days: FREE
- Netherlands – Tracked, 3-5 Working days: FREE
- Rest of Europe – Tracked, 3-10 Working days: FREE
- USA Tracked: 6-8 working days FREE
- Australia Tracked 5-7 working days, FREE
REST OF WORLD:
- 7-15 working days, Tracked services FREE
We offer refunds for any watch returned before 90 days in a new, sales-ready condition with all of the original packaging and protection for our UK customers.
Your 90 days begins from the date of successful delivery and run up to the day we receive the item back. We will refund you the cost of the item(s), but you will need to pay for the cost of the item to be sent back to us.
We accept all major credit cards, Klarna and PayPal.
For the untamed…
Goddess of the hunt and one of the most respected Greek deities, Artemis also acted as Goddess of animals, wilderness and childbirth.
A steadfast protector of young children, she was regarded as both fierce and noble, armed with a bow and arrows made by Hephaestus.
The Artemis bracelet is made of premium 316L stainless steel, with a brushed interior all complimented by the crystal stones decorating the luxurious, polished exterior.
With a luxury authenticity tag included alongside a polishing mat, you can be certain that Artemis is made for the chaos of your day-to-day as a bracelet fit for the Goddess of hunt herself.
Heritage is important.
It’s why we’ve used ours to inspire Zeus Luxury, combining a love for the engineering and architecture of Greek mythology and strong familial connections to the island of Cyprus, with the first of the flagship women’s watches being named after our founder’s mother, Athena.
Presentation Box, official Zeus tags, authenticity card included