free worldwide tracked shipping
- Case Size: 44mm
- Dial: Sunray Dial with captivating radiance, hand-applied silk printed and polished markers
- ace: Sapphire Crystal, high grade anti reflective coating, scratchproof
- Strap: Strap: 316L Stainless Steel , Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Luminous : Hands and Dial Markers
- Movement: Quartz
- Clasp: Butterfly Invisible Double Expansion Bracelet
- Water Resistance: Waterproof up to 5ATM / 50M / 165ft
- Packaging: Presentation Box, official Zeus tags, authenticity card included
- Shipping: Free tracked worldwide (3-5 business days)
- 2 year warranty
- 30 Day Money back Guarantee
Free Tracked worldwide (2-5 business days)
We offer refunds for any watch returned before 90 days in a new, sales-ready condition with all of the original packaging and protection for our UK customers.
Your 90 days begins from the date of successful delivery and run up to the day we receive the item back. We will refund you the cost of the item(s), but you will need to pay for the cost of the item to be sent back to us.
We accept all major credit cards, Klarna and PayPal.
For the brave…
As the God of War, Ares represents courage, valour and strength. This timepiece isn’t for the faint-hearted, with bold and minimalist lines, the emphasis is on meticulous efficiency with a smaller watchface and slimmer strap size.
Ares is made for the battle of every day life, bound to give you the confidence and strength to succeed
Available in steel grey for a monochromatic and clean aesthetic, or rose gold with a black dial, this watch represents resilience and tradition. A stunning 44mm case held by a premium 316 stainless steel, Ares boasts a strong presence and head turning sleekness
The Zeus Ares has a logo engraved crown and caseback Beauty underneath an anti-reflective face – efficient and striking, and water resistant at 5ATM.
Courage, strength, resilience
Heritage is important.
It’s why we’ve used ours to inspire Zeus Luxury, combining a love for the engineering and architecture of Greek mythology and strong familial connections to the island of Cyprus, with the first of the flagship women’s watches being named after our founder’s mother, Athena.
Presentation Box, official Zeus tags, authenticity card included