free worldwide tracked shipping
Apollo Black Limited Edition
- Case Size: 42mm
- Dial : Sunray Dial with captivating radiance, hand-applied silk printed and polished markers
- Face: Sapphire Crystal, high grade anti reflective coating, scratchproof
- Strap: 316L Stainless Steel , Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Movement: Quartz
- Luminous : Hands and Dial Markers
- Clasp: Butterfly Invisible Double Expansion Bracelet
- Water Resistance: Waterproof up to 5ATM / 50M / 165ft
- Packaging: Presentation Box, official Zeus tags, authenticity card included
- Shipping: Free Tracked worldwide (3-5 business days)
- 2 year warranty
- 30 Day Money back Guarantee
Free Tracked worldwide (2-5 business days)
We offer refunds for any watch returned before 90 days in a new, sales-ready condition with all of the original packaging and protection for our UK customers.
Your 90 days begins from the date of successful delivery and run up to the day we receive the item back. We will refund you the cost of the item(s), but you will need to pay for the cost of the item to be sent back to us.
We accept all major credit cards, Klarna and PayPal.
For the artists…
The God of Arts, healing and knowledge; Apollo represents an expressive, creative kind of confidence
Considered the most beautiful Greek God, this piece is as striking as it is practical, coming in 4 models to satisfy the artist in every man, steel blue dial, rose gold, steel white dial and our limited black edition.
As the patron of seafarers, the steel blue dial edition is emblematic of the waters Apollo presided over to offer protection, with all models surrounded by premium stainless steel with a link bracelet to add a sense of harmony to the piece.
With a stunning 42mm case set in corrosion-resistant super alloy and a sapphire crystal scratch-proof glass face, the Apollo watch is as bold as it is resilient.
Balance, harmony, expression…
Heritage is important.
It’s why we’ve used ours to inspire Zeus Luxury, combining a love for the engineering and architecture of Greek mythology and strong familial connections to the island of Cyprus, with the first of the flagship women’s watches being named after our founder’s mother, Athena.
Presentation Box, official Zeus tags, authenticity card included